StellaDoradus – Line Amplifiers SD-LA-LGDWH-4 800+900+1800+2100+2600Mhz
Stella LINE Ampli.
- The antenna is installed on the roof of your building and receives mobile signal from all networks.
- From here, the signal is divided, using splitters and sent to the line amplifiers. Each line amplifier can feed 4 antennas.
- The antennas and line-amplifiers are distributed throughout the building, wherever coverage is required.
- The system is self monitoring and does not require any management.
- Line amps can be used after any Stelladoradus repeater to distribute mobile signal into large buildings.
- The signal from the outdoor antenna first goes to a StellaOffice or StellaHome repeater.
- From here the signal can be distributed throughout the building using line amps and splitters.
- This type of installation requires professional skills and equipment.
- Frequencies: All mobile frequencies.
- Networks: GSM, 3G, 4G.
- Coverage: unlimited internal coverage (tested with 250 internal antennas)
- Boosts all European mobile operators.
- Unlimited number of users.
- Simple and intuitive LED indicator.
- Distributed system: add line amps to provide further coverage into your building.
The system software manages signal fluctuation, integrity and power levels automatically. This ensures that the most powerful mobile signal is distributed throughout your building. The software stops potential oscillations, reduces null zones, balances power, and automatically warns the installer of incorrectly or badly installed components.