DS-2CE56D0T-IRM HD-TVI TURBO HD Camera Hikvision (ceiling, 1080p, 3.6 mm, 0.01 lx, IR up 20m)
DS-2CE56D1T-VFIR3 HD-TVI TURBO HD Camera Hikvision (1080p, 2.8-12 mm, 0.01 lx, IR up to 40m)
- HD-TVI system
- Resolution: 1080p (2 MP),
- Output video signal in HD-TVI standard,
- Sensitivity: 0.01 lx,
- Lens: 3.6 mm,
- Mechanically switching IR filter (ICR),
- Water-tight IP66 housing,
- Smart IR illuminator with range up to 20 m.
HD-TVI TURBO HD camera Hikvision DS-2CE56D0T-IRM M7503 has been designed for use in CCTV systems based on HD-TVI DVRs. The camera provides 1080p video. With high sensitivity (0.01 lx) and built-in IR illuminator with range up to 20 m, the camera ensures high quality image in low light or even no-light conditions.
High Definition Transport Video Interface (HD-TVI) is a revolutionary technology that allows users to send uncompressed, high-resolution video (up to 1080p) over coaxial or twisted-pair cables (using dedicated baluns). The transmitted video signal is in analog form, with bandwidth much greater than in the case of CVBS (SD). As the signal is not compressed, the picture is more natural during live viewing. There is no delay and the configuration of such a system is easier compared to IP CCTV solutions.
HD-TVI TURBO HD 1080p cameras from the budget D0T series provide images with basic quality and do not have OSD menu.
Mechanical IR-cut filter ensures perfect color rendition in daylight and full sensitivity with IR lighting.
- no delay
- natural live image due to lack of video compression
- video transmission via coaxial cables
- high resolution – 720p, 1080p, or even 3 MP
- tribrid DVRs – support for HD-TVI, CVBS and IP cameras,
- high resistance to electromagnetic interference through the use of QAM synchronous amplitude modulation and separation of luminance and chrominance signals
- much easier configuration compared to systems based on IP protocol
- two-way communication – access to OSD menus of cameras and PTZ control via the video cable, directly from the HD-TVI DVR
- maximum video transmission range even longer than in the case of CVBS signals
HD-TVI systems allow for sending additional signals over the video cable
HD-TVI system can transmit a range of signals via a single coaxial cable:
- HD video from the camera
- Audio from the camera
- PTZ commands to the camera
- OSD menu control commands to the camera
|Sensitivity at F1.2, 40 IRE [lx]||0.01|
|Day/Night function||Yes, ICR|
|Digital noise reduction||Yes, 2D DNR|
|IR illuminator||range up to 20 m|
|Housing dimensions||ø89.6 x 59.1 mm|
|Housing material||aluminum alloy|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C...+ 60°C|
|Power||12 VDC; 0.4 A|
|Power consumption||4.8 W|