DS-2CE16D1T-VFIR3 HD-TVI TURBO HD Camera Hikvision (compact, 1080p, 2.8-12mm, 0.01 lx, IR up 40m)
DS-2CE16D0T-IRF HD-TVI TURBO HD Camera Hikvision (compact, 1080p, 2.8mm, 0.01 lx, IR up 20m)
- HD-TVI systems
- Resolution: 1080p (2 MP),
- Output video signal in HD-TVI standard,
- Sensitivity: 0.01 lx,
- Lens: 2.8-12 mm,
- Control of OSD menu via video signal cable,
- Mechanically switching IR filter (ICR),
- Water-tight IP66 housing,
- Smart IR illuminator with range up to 40 m.
HD-TVI TURBO HD camera Hikvision DS-2CE16D1T-VFIR3 has been designed for use in CCTV systems based on HD-TVI DVRs. The camera provides 1080p video. With high sensitivity (0.01 lx) and built-in IR illuminator with range up to 40 m, the camera ensures high quality image in low light or even no-light conditions.
High Definition Transport Video Interface (HD-TVI) is a revolutionary technology that allows users to send uncompressed, high-resolution video (up to 1080p) over coaxial or twisted-pair cables (using dedicated baluns). The transmitted video signal is in analog form, with bandwidth much greater than in the case of CVBS (SD). As the signal is not compressed, the picture is more natural during live viewing. There is no delay and the configuration of such a system is easier compared to IP CCTV solutions.
The camera has the ability to control the OSD menu using the video signal cable. The control is possible via a compatible DVR, after selecting PTZ control in its menu and switching on the menu of the camera, which provides access to all configuration options.
Mechanical IR-cut filter ensures perfect color rendition in daylight and full sensitivity with IR lighting.
- no delay
- natural live image due to lack of video compression
- video transmission via coaxial cables
- high resolution – 720p, 1080p, or even 3 MP
- tribrid DVRs – support for HD-TVI, CVBS and IP cameras,
- high resistance to electromagnetic interference through the use of QAM synchronous amplitude modulation and separation of luminance and chrominance signals
- much easier configuration compared to systems based on IP protocol
- two-way communication – access to OSD menus of cameras and PTZ control via the video cable, directly from the HD-TVI DVR
- maximum video transmission range even longer than in the case of CVBS signals
|Sensitivity at F1.2, 40 IRE [lx]||0.01|
|Menu OSD||Yes, via DVR|
|Day/Night function||Yes, ICR|
|Digital noise reduction||Yes, 2D|
|Privacy zones||Yes (2)|
|Motion detection||Yes (4 zones)|
|IR illuminator||range up to 40 m|
|Housing dimensions||92 x 84.8 x 269.6 mm|
|Housing material||aluminum alloy|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C...+60°C|
|Power||12 VDC; 0.3 A|
|Power consumption||3.5 W|